My daughter was highly pressured into buying products that she could not afford.She was approached at a local mall by extremely aggressive clerks.

Since she has a hard time saying "no" to people, she purchased the products. When I returned them to the mall unopened, I was told there were no refunds. Any company that offers no refunds is quite questionable in my opinion. I was also told that a month had gone by since the purchase, but in reality it had been one day shy of a month.

They even tried to exchange the items for things they thought I needed.STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Deep Sea Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Deep Sea Cosmetics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Deep Sea Cosmetics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You know why your daughter has a hard time saying no? Because her mother is overbearing and never taught her to speak for herself. Cut the cord!