1.7

Approached by salesman at Providence Place Mall.Although I liked the salt scrub and body balm products, I am sorry that I was suckered into also purchasing two face/eye products.

Very expensive, and frankly, I am not really sure that they were worth the price. I really hate being pushed into a product, and this was nothing short of coercion. I wish there was a way to return the two other products and get a refund. My skin is pretty darned good, and I do take care of it.

However, I don't believe that the over $300 that I spent is really going to be a full year's supply of product. And, the "secret" being told to me is the same pushy sales tactic being used on everyone.

So sorry that I listened - I should have kept on walking - and perhaps I could have treated myself to some new cashmere sweater or fabulous fragrance instead.Not happy with myself and am more than willing to use one word to other mall shoppers across the country - "beware."

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $219. The author is overall dissatisfied with Deep Sea Cosmetics. The most disappointing about deep sea cosmetics body care from Deep Sea Cosmetics was sales pressure and prices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deep Sea Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Deep Sea Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Comments