These people are terrible to get away from.They are selling products with approx 400% mark up!!!

DO NOT GET SHOVED INTO THEIR SALES PITCH! They immediately start putting stuff on your face and you can't get away until they at least do the other side. They scammed me for over $500. If you like the product, go online to Amazon or wherever else.

You can get the exact same stuff for a fraction of their cost. BIG SCAM AT THE MALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went back with all the products for a refund, but they won't do refunds??????

I would think they could have at least came close to the prices from online I printed off for them to see.Total jerks!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $534. The author is overall dissatisfied with Deep Sea Cosmetics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deep Sea Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Deep Sea Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments

I was taken in in a mall in Tucson. I never stop at these sales men but he came after me and was very nice. Now, after looking on the internet I realize I got taken even if I wind up liking the product.