Last Friday, I succumbed to the slick, high pressure sales tactics and purchased several products at Kenwood Mall, Cincinnati, OH.

Today (Monday) I returned the products, unused, in the original packaging to the same salesperson who sold them. She first told me, contrary to the company's web site, the they only issue merchandise credit for returns. Then she took the packages that I had placed on the counter and put them on the floor, stating that she refused to take possession of them. That's where I left them.

Prior to returning the products, I contacted American Express to dispute my charge. They will reverse it, thankfully.

Finally, I tried to email DSC on their web site to describe what took place. Alas, the email wouldn't go through when hitting the send button. At least their awful customer service is consistent.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unethical business practices and sales pressure. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of deep sea cosmetics intensive revival serum and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Deep Sea Cosmetics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned deep sea cosmetics intensive revival serum in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Deep Sea Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1283608

You are quite fortunate compared to many other customers.

AMEX is the BEST !!!

(They certainly saved your gullible self !)

Smartest thing you did was pay with your AMEX card.