1.4
Turnaround Time

Free Trial isn't free...you pay $50 and then 14 days later you get charged $180!!Absolutely ridiculous.

This is why I never usually order things online but when I saw Dr. Oz I thought it had to be legit. Lesson learned :( I have reported Aurora to BBB, I reported it to my bank, and I am filing a small claims against them. If we don't they are going to continue to get away with this robbery!!

Which is exactly what it is.I called and they said they would reimburse me 30%, not even from the initial money I spent for the 'FREE TRIAL' haha what a joke, but 30% from the $180.  That is only $60.  Still not okay!  And then they tried to say they would send me more product...noooo I want my money back.  I will never ever order something online like this again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Deep Sea Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $230 and wants Deep Sea Cosmetics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam, prices, price and unethical. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Deep Sea Cosmetics and deep sea cosmetics free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments