1.2

If I could rate this company with less stars, I would.I was walking through South Point Mall in Durham, NC, on 8/31 and was approached by someone from the Kiosk for DSC.

He was nice, but persistent when I tried to walk away after accepting the free sample. After agreeing to the free test offer because I hate being rude since we all have jobs to do and bills to pay, I explained that I couldn't afford the product, but appreciated the sample and test. In all honesty, the scrub and lotion were very nice and made a difference in the skin on my hands. Long story short, he said he was giving me a great deal, the one scrub and one lotion for a lower price, blah, blah, blah.

I purchased, so I could get away from them, figuring I would return the products within the 7 day return window. Unfortunately, one of my close friends died unexpectedly, which took me out of town and I didn't have time to return the products before leaving. I returned to the Durham kiosk to return the unopened products as soon as I was back in town because I need the money to pay my electric bill. Where my friend lived, there are no malls or DSC, or other, kiosks, so I couldn't have returned the products while out of town.

Anyway, my return was denied, but they offered to exchange the products. I again explained that I needed the money, not different products. I was told to email customer service, which I did. Customer service said the same thing, offering to exchange the products, but that doesn't pay my electric bill.

I regret ever stopping, purchasing so I could get out of their grip, and plan on flooding all social media outlets with negative reviews and telling my experience.

I will probably camp out in front of the kiosk on days off with a poster board warning people away from this company.DO NOT GET SUCKED IN AND DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Deep Sea Cosmetics Cosmetics Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Sales pressure, Pushy salesman, Lack of customer service.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments