I bought products costing 76.46.After speaking with my wife about the products I tried to return and refund my money.

Each sales person at each kiosk kept telling me a manger had to be present to refund my money. I went back twice to return for the sales agent on each occasion to tell me I had to wait for manger to be present. Filed a claim with my bank and the manager lied on investigation form. I have called personally to nor have a return call.

The person who got my claim Sivan Lazimi clearly lied in his letter that is posted along wit the contact number that he has never responded too. I have all receipts.

This was a scam never had any intention on refunding money and lied on their letter.

This reviewer shared experience about "products not good, sales rep. lied and then would not refund my money. filing claim in small claims court if not resolved" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $77. llgray001 is overall dissatisfied with Deep Sea Cosmetics and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about deep sea cosmetics customer care at Deep Sea Cosmetics was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deep Sea Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Deep Sea Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments