Knoxville, Tennessee

I bought products costing 76.46.After speaking with my wife about the products I tried to return and refund my money.

Related: Deep Sea Cosmetics - Sexual harassment by salesman

Each sales person at each kiosk kept telling me a manger had to be present to refund my money. I went back twice to return for the sales agent on each occasion to tell me I had to wait for manger to be present. Filed a claim with my bank and the manager lied on investigation form. I have called personally to nor have a return call.

The person who got my claim Sivan Lazimi clearly lied in his letter that is posted along wit the contact number that he has never responded too. I have all receipts.

This was a scam never had any intention on refunding money and lied on their letter.

I didn't like: Scam.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss products not good, sales rep. lied and then would not refund my money. Filing claim in small claims court if not resolved / $77
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.