Kings Grant, North Carolina
2.1

I encountered a very aggressive sales man at DSC in the mall in Wilmington N C. I felt like I was at a sleazy used car lot. When I walked away, he got mad.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of deep sea cosmetics sales representative. Deep Sea Cosmetics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned deep sea cosmetics sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Deep Sea Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments

The people manning these mall kiosks are taught to be aggressive.Don't make eye contact, don't acknowledge them, just keep walking.

If they get mad, who cares.That's their problem.

Southport, North Carolina, United States #1236651

I encountered a very aggressive sales woman in Independence too! She was really nice.....just wouldn't leave me alone and I told her before she pulled me in that I was in a hurry and really had to go to the bathroom. The product seems nice...but it was for nails and I don't have the time to do anything with my nails...at all