1.6
Turnaround Time

My sweet husband was Christmas shopping at the Markland Mall in Kokomo, IN.Although I DO like the products he got me I don't like how He was tricked into buying more than he needed/wanted.

He got the salt scrub tub and body butter, $60 for the set....which isn't TOO horribly expensive. Theb he was convinced to buy the nail kit...stating it was buy 1 get 2 free. I'm sorry but there is NO way this kit should retail for $90!! It includes hand lotion, cuticle oil, cuticle tool and a nail buffer.

More like a $30 value! These people pounce on you like fresh meat! I absolutely HATE their sale tactics! If I wish to buy lotions, cosmetics, anti-aging creams I will come looking for it.

I don't appreciate being physically grabbed by the arm to stop me as I walk by. And then asked....this is how you let your hands look? Why yes, ***! I work in the medical field and wash my hands and sanitize 100+ times a day!

Last time I was at the mall I was rushing from one end to the other to get to the restrooms (when a girls gotra go a girls gotta go!)when one of their salesmen ranover and grabbed my arm to stop me!!!

I'm honestly amazed that the malls allow this company to set up due to their rude sales tactics!I probably would have bought more of their products after I ran out of what my husband bought but I refuse to support a company that behaves in this manner.

Review about: Deep Sea Cosmetics Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments