DEEP SEA COSMETICS IS ONE BIG SCAM!!
Wow.I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience.
I normally do not post at all but I feel that I owe it to other potential customers who work hard for their money as do I. My first exposure to their product was when I visited Greece Ridge Mall in NY-I received a free manicure treatment and was amazed enough that I actually returned to purchase...against what my gut was telling me. I received a free facial at this point and purchased. I mostly listened and neglected to ask questions as much as I should have.
I had been using the product for about 2 weeks when I was cruising the internet and discovered something that angered me to the point of writing this. These people that are selling these products are deliberately suckering people out of their money to purchase HARMFUL POISONS AND TOXINS!!! These poisons such as sodium Hydroxide are poisonous if ingested, inhaled or swallowed...I don't know who would eat this stuff but anything can be absorbed through the skin. As a result I WILL NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS NOR WILL I RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS.
I don't understand how these folks can sell stuff like this and have a clear conscience. It OUTRAGES ME! I know that no one forced me to buy and that I am responsible for my actions. LADIES, if a man really loves you, you shouldn't think that you need to change your outer appearance.
It's what's in the inside that REALLY counts.
If you still want to use skin products I would recommend BARE ESSENTIALS.I only hope that this post will save others from making the same mistake that I did.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in...."
- "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."