DEEP SEA COSMETICS IS ONE BIG SCAM!!
Wow.I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience.
I normally do not post at all but I feel that I owe it to other potential customers who work hard for their money as do I. My first exposure to their product was when I visited Greece Ridge Mall in NY-I received a free manicure treatment and was amazed enough that I actually returned to purchase...against what my gut was telling me. I received a free facial at this point and purchased. I mostly listened and neglected to ask questions as much as I should have.
I had been using the product for about 2 weeks when I was cruising the internet and discovered something that angered me to the point of writing this. These people that are selling these products are deliberately suckering people out of their money to purchase HARMFUL POISONS AND TOXINS!!! These poisons such as sodium Hydroxide are poisonous if ingested, inhaled or swallowed...I don't know who would eat this stuff but anything can be absorbed through the skin. As a result I WILL NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS NOR WILL I RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS.
I don't understand how these folks can sell stuff like this and have a clear conscience. It OUTRAGES ME! I know that no one forced me to buy and that I am responsible for my actions. LADIES, if a man really loves you, you shouldn't think that you need to change your outer appearance.
It's what's in the inside that REALLY counts.
If you still want to use skin products I would recommend BARE ESSENTIALS.I only hope that this post will save others from making the same mistake that I did.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."
- "The management in the office lie to you about anything. From the smallest thing to the larger things. There are a bazillion midges (gnats) in this complex and they know..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."