Definite scam.High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the next day following one very small use, they presented me with the excuse that they will only accept unused product.

They provided me with an email address to request a refund. I received a return email the next day apologizing for the inconvenience and asked that I return to the kiosk for a refund. Upon arriving, they said it was a misunderstanding and that they would not refund because it was used--I showed them the email and they still played games...offered me "free" gift instead but I demanded my money. They finally agreed to return 70% of my money.

After receiving my partial refund, I found it to be great pleasure to help them lose 4 potential sales as the next customers approached. It may be childish, but felt oh so gratifying!

Note their sign about no refunds for unused product...it is backwards on the kiosk (left corner of counter)-- accidental or intentional on their behalf!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss deep sea cosmetics dead sea facial peeling gel. Deep Sea Cosmetics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned deep sea cosmetics dead sea facial peeling gel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Deep Sea Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments