I also purchased this product at a trade show from Nero, on Friday, June 10th, 2016. The next day developed a rash. I texted the phone number my receipt was sent on and got no response. Monday I called the Nevada number on receipt, spoke with Lior Hason, was asked to send screenshot of receipt and doctors letter to them, which I did. Then I heard nothing. Eventually, he offered half my money back, that is not satisfactory.

I called the tradeshow organizer to get their local business and resale license, to no avail, as they hadn't provided it to them. Can't take them to small claims in CA, (apparently) without it.

Contacted the trade comission and just received a generic letter about scams.

Feel very unprotected as a consumer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of deep sea cosmetics customer care from Deep Sea Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Deep Sea Cosmetics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Deep Sea Cosmetics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments

You can find him:

Hason, Lior

Non-Paid Lobbyist

429 Obsidian st

Las Vegas, NV 89145

702-561-8189 elglobalretail@gmail.com Hason, Lior Global Retail (702) 410-3651 429 Obsidian St.Las Vegas, NV 89145 BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU L`Core Luxury Cosmetics @ Mandalay Bay 5 years in business 3930 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 133 Las Vegas, NV 89119-1013 (702) 632-6560 FACEBOOK - Hason, Lior https://www.facebook.com/lior.hason He also works for L'Core Luxury Cosmetics.

Seems that he works under several companies. Someone I know got robbed by him as well. He is a cold hearted thief. Please contact me at jeddmurk@aol.com if you'd like me to contact that woman for you.

We'd like to get him exposed on television.Jedd Murk jeddmurk@aol.com