1.4K views
2.6
Turnaround Time

I was with my sister in Glenbrook Mall in Ft.Wayne, Indiana.

She went up to them because her hands are horrible from her hands being in water a lot due to her type of job. I folled her after I was finished with my other transaction. They put the hand and body lotion ON my hands. Man did it feel GREAT!

The lady and I spoke a lot. She kept saying because you're military and support Isreal I'll give you a great deal. End of transaction we had 3 nail kits and 2 sets if body scrub and body cream for 400.00. We like it a LOT!

I know she was blowing smoke up my ***. After returning home we found the web site and found the items for much less.

Buyer beware.We kind of had buyer remorse, especially since it is Christmas ttime and we bought for our selves.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Deep Sea Cosmetics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deep Sea Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Deep Sea Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments

Well *** in Durham NC they tried to sale me all that for 70.00

Fleming Island, Florida, United States #1278596

BIGGEST SCAM OUT THERE---PRESSURE-PRESSURE-PRESSURE

Campbellsville, Kentucky, United States #1267337

CEO and Marketing, whoever that may ought to be fired from this ridiculous company.I went to two malls, today and both times was constantly presssured rudely solicited as I walk near by the booth.

FYI, if your going to sale something, please be less aggressive and more honest with consumers in the malls!I observed numerous people truning away from these folks very rude and NO, I'm not going to be SCAMMED like AMWAY!

Lafayette, Indiana, United States #1258988

I bought the nail kit yesterday and love it so far. They tried charging me 75 for it then 60 but I kept saying I don't have it. I finally paid 30 for the kit

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1257419

They will make much better deals, but the fact of the matter is they take advantage of people who are willing to pay ridiculous prices. They were trying to get me to spend $70 each for the scrub and lotion for my daughter. But with proper negotiation and knowing the actual cost I was ahead of the game and spent much, much less.