Such a marketing scam.No guarantee and the products are full of perfume which dry your skin out.

My dermatologist said it is the biggest scam going!!! They are over priced and the sales woman are beautiful girls who I am sure do not use the products!! Please do not buy these expensive creams go to a certified skin care office and have them consult.

If you want to or need to spend the money do not get scammed.I went to the kiosk brought 500 dollars worth and then was given a facial and there she told me she had even better products and I believed her and am embarrassed by what I paid for them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Deep Sea Cosmetics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deep Sea Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Deep Sea Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deep Sea Cosmetics?

Comments